Subtotals

  1. #1

    Arrow Subtotals

    Hey all,

    I need your help to complete a project of mine. I am making project using Macros. I have least knowledge of VB Script. I am creating macros by recording it. I have created subtotals for a worksheet. Now, I need to copy only the titles and the numbers assigned to it. But when I copy it and paste it, or even using paste special, Values, I get the complete content but not the only required data. Ex. I select option 2 when created subtotals. There, I get a list of all the variables with a + mark next to it. If I copy the content and paste it else where, I get all the details which appear when + is clicked. I need only the data in there, i.e, only + contents to be copied and pasted. Please help. Quick response is appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Pravi

  2. #2
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    RE: Subtotals

    If I understand correctly you want to copy only the visible cells and paste
    them? Assuming that to be the case Select the area you wanted to copy as
    usual. Hit F5 -> Special -> Visible Cells Only. Copy and then paste. You can
    record a macro while doing this and it should be fine...
    --
    HTH...

    Jim Thomlinson