Mathematical elimination

  1. #1

    Mathematical elimination

    how could i use excel to eliminate certain feilds through a formula
    like how leagues are able to eliminate certain teams for playoff berth
    an example of where this happens may be the nba or the mlb leagues
    Last edited by da_big_k; 01-12-2006 at 02:08 PM.

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: Mathematical elimination

    The reason you did not get any reply to your question posted yesterday
    *might*, just *might* be nobody understands what you're asking.
    At least I don't have a clue; can you explain what you're trying to achieve?

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten

    "da_big_k" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    ufo_pilot
    Guest

    RE: Mathematical elimination

    http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.downloads.html

    go here, scroll to the bottom for the league
    you can download it ad maybe it will work for you with some alterations.