Linking question

  1. #1

    Linking question

    I am linking my source workbook to a destination workbook.
    When I have a link with no data in the source cell, it is giving it a value of '0'
    in my destination cell. How do I get the destination to show a null value
    like my source cell.

    Thanks,

    GJ

  2. #2

    Re: Linking question

    =if(a1="","",a1)
    or
    =if(sheet2!a1="","",sheet2!a1)

  3. #3
    Thanks,
    I tried IIF(), that did not work, did not try IF() Yet.

    GJ

  4. #4

    Re: Linking question

    IIF isn't a worksheet function (well, in the USA version).

    But it is a function in VBA.