Hello all,
I would like to have the following paragraph coverted to the included HTML version. The paragraph is in a Excel worksheet on Column "A" and Row 1. Could you please give the code and good directions (For a beginner) to complete this project. I wonder is a 3rd party software would be easier. Let me know your thoughts. thanks
I also have MS Access but it would be easier for me to do it in Excel.

MODEL- 32024531 VENDOR- MEMOREX

FEATURES- CD-R 80 Discs- 30 Pack
52x CD-R discs, 80 minutes, 700MB, in slim jewel cases.
Memorex CD-R offers 80 minutes of audio recording time or 700 MB
of data storage, available in 1x - 52x write speed compatible and
can only be recorded on a Computer CD Writer.

HTML version:

<P> <FONT SIZE='3' FACE='Arial, Helvetica'> <TABLE BORDER='0' CELLPADDING='5' CELLSPACING='0' WIDTH='100%' BGCOLOR='white'> <TBODY><TR><TD WIDTH='100%' VALIGN='TOP'> <HR ALIGN='CENTER'><P>MODEL- 32024531&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; VENDOR- MEMOREX<BR>&nbsp;<BR>FEATURES- CD-R 80 Discs- 30 Pack<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 52x CD-R discs, 80 minutes, 700MB, in slim jewel cases.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Memorex CD-R offers 80 minutes of audio recording time or 700 MB <BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; of data storage, available in 1x - 52x write speed compatible and<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; can only be recorded on a Computer CD Writer.</P><HR ALIGN='CENTER'></TD></TR> </TBODY></TABLE>