spread sheet should have fraction for format like 1/32 too

  1. #1
    worksheet
    Guest

    spread sheet should have fraction for format like 1/32 too

    I wish to have the format of fraction like 1/32, which I can not find it.

    Also how to add words text on Excel ?

    I need a work sheet with both words and numbers

    Thanks

    June Li

    ----------------
    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

  2. #2
    - Format
    - Cell
    - Fraction
    then choose your fraction option

  3. #3
    bpeltzer
    Guest

    RE: spread sheet should have fraction for format like 1/32 too

    For the fractions, try Format > Cells, select the Number tab and choose
    Fraction.

    For converting a number to text, start with
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/213360/en-us

  4. #4
    Ron Rosenfeld
    Guest

    Re: spread sheet should have fraction for format like 1/32 too

    On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 18:25:02 -0800, worksheet
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I wish to have the format of fraction like 1/32, which I can not find it.

    Format/Cells/Number/Custom Type: # ??/32

    >Also how to add words text on Excel ?

    I don't understand what you are asking for.

    >I need a work sheet with both words and numbers

    Again, this is very unclear. Almost every worksheet I've seen has words and
    numbers. Maybe there is a language problem?

    --ron