ActiveCell = " < "

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor

    ActiveCell = " < "

    Hi

    Im trying to make a macro that if ActiveCell = "<"

    How can I make the macro take all cells that contains the sign < :

    so <5454> and Cake< will two examples:

    how can I do this?

  2. #2
    GB
    Guest

    RE: ActiveCell = " < "

    If you use a InStr comparison function you can resolve if the < is in there.

    InStr(ActiveSheet.Cells(RowLocation, ColLocation).Text, "<")

    Look in the help files to see what kind of returns you get, but you should
    be able to evaluate it for existence of "<" from there.