Run Time Error 9???

  1. #1
    Currently Mexico

    Exclamation Run Time Error 9???

    Im working on this piece of code that will use Col. A as a link to extract X row (Sheet3) and copy the info to Sheet1. It works fine up to the point of Copy after that it returns a Run Time Error 9 / Subscript out of Range. Any ideas how to correct?

    Any help is appreciated!
    Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As Boolean)
    Cancel = True
    Dim IntersectRange As Range
    Set WatchRange = Range("A10:A5000")
    Set IntersectRange = Intersect(Target, WatchRange)
    On Error GoTo 0
    Application.EnableEvents = False

    With ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet3")
    If IntersectRange Is Nothing Then
    MsgBox ("NO SELECTION MADE")
    Else
    Target = "B" & ActiveCell.Row & ":V" & ActiveCell.Row
    End If
    End With
    Range(Target).Select
    Selection.Copy
    Sheets("Sheet1").Range ("AP12")
    ActiveSheet.Paste
    Application.CutCopyMode = False
    Application.EnableEvents = True
    End Sub
    -Fable

  2. #2
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: Run Time Error 9???

    Hi,

    Try this:

    Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
    Boolean)
    Cancel = True
    Dim IntersectRange As Range
    Set WatchRange = Range("A10:A5000")
    Set IntersectRange = Intersect(Target, WatchRange)
    On Error GoTo 0
    Application.EnableEvents = False

    With ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet3")
    If IntersectRange Is Nothing Then
    MsgBox ("NO SELECTION MADE")
    Else
    .Range("B" & ActiveCell.Row & ":V" & ActiveCell.Row).Copy
    Sheets("Sheet1").Range("AP12")
    End If
    End With

  3. #3
    Currently Mexico
    Thanks Toppers! it still shows a run time error, however I worked out a solution, basically paste the "result" on the same Sheet3 then copy / export to sheet1 it an extra steps but it works.

  4. #4
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: Run Time Error 9???

    FYI: it worked OK when I tested it.

    The line Sheets("Sheet1").Range("AP12") should be on the same as the COPY
    line NOT a seperate line s shown in the posting: is this the problem?