Need help importing data to multple worksheets.

  1. #1

    Need help importing data to multple worksheets.

    Hello All!

    I just joined the Forum and I need some help. Can anyone show me how to import data from either a .txt or .csv file to multiple worksheets within the same workbook.

    I am trying to avoid scrolling thru a ton of info in one worksheet.

    Thank you all in advance for your help.

    jgonzo

  2. #2
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: Need help importing data to multple worksheets.

    No need to join a forum you are simply adding HTML overhead & banner
    ads for yourself and messing up Google web searches for everyone by
    using such sites that pass questions on to newsgroups and then save them
    on websites to be indexed by search engines over and over again, when the
    newsgroups themselves are already indexed by Google Groups. There are
    many better solutions depending on whether you can use Outlook Express to
    access newsgroups or not.

    You can obtain code to basically do something very similar at
    Importing text files larger than 65536 rows

    after adding a new sheet you can rename that sheet
    'Rename current Sheet
    ActiveSheet.Name = "Renamed14a"
    ---
    HTH,