Drop down menu-show up in E1

  1. #1

    Drop down menu-show up in E1

    Hi !

    I need to make a dropdown menu..
    In attachement I have two columns..

    I want to make dropdown menu in B1.. and to choose between options B2 - B16.. and when I make a choice.. I want my choice te show up in E1 (from B column) and F1 (from D column, same row as my choice in B column)

    Thanks a lot
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2
    paul
    Guest

    re: Drop down menu-show up in E1

    data validation(allow list) or combo box from from toolbar.depending on what
    you want to show in your second output(F1) use a lookup or choose,index etc
    to .People wont always use your attatchment(it didnt work btw),describe in
    your post what you have/want
    --
    paul
    remove nospam for email addy!