how do I maximize a wrksht when the top is under the toolbar?

  1. #1
    jen n
    Guest

    how do I maximize a wrksht when the top is under the toolbar?

    I have moved the top of a worksheet that is minimized up too far and now I
    can't get to the maximizer button. How do I maximize the worksheet. I think
    I just drug it up too far on the screen.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Goto Window > Arrange and just choose one. It will move your file down so you can see the maximize button.

  3. #3
    Pete
    Guest

    Re: how do I maximize a wrksht when the top is under the toolbar?

    Go to Window | Arrange | Horizontal, and the window will now be fitted
    into the Excel window so that you can manipulate it further by using
    the mouse.

    Hope this helps.

    Pete

  4. #4
    Andrea Jones
    Guest

    RE: how do I maximize a wrksht when the top is under the toolbar?

    If you click on Window > Arrange and select Tiled it may move your workbook
    so you can see the maximise button again.

    Andrea Jones
    www.allaboutoffice.co.uk
    www.allaboutclait.com

  5. #5
    jen n
    Guest

    Re: how do I maximize a wrksht when the top is under the toolbar?

    THANK YOU

  6. #6
    jen n
    Guest

    Re: how do I maximize a wrksht when the top is under the toolbar?

    THANKS

  7. #7
    jen n
    Guest

    RE: how do I maximize a wrksht when the top is under the toolbar?

    THANKS!

  8. #8
    Pete
    Guest

    Re: how do I maximize a wrksht when the top is under the toolbar?

    You're welcome. You often have to do this if someone sends you a sheet
    that has been saved on a PC which uses a larger screen resolution than
    your own.

    Pete