find and max

  1. #1

    find and max

    I have a table of numbers which are incraments from counting. Each cell is 15 of counting. I have numerous coloumbs. I want to find the largest 60 minute interval (4 consecutive cells in a columb) and then the largest cell for that 60 minute interval. I want to do that for each columb. If anyone can help that would be great.

    Thank you

  2. #2
    Domenic
    Guest

    Re: find and max

    Can you provide a small sample of your data, including the column
    containing the time increments and their corresponding values, along
    with your expected results?

    In article <[email protected]>,
    acarnah2 <[email protected]>