Formatting Cells or Text

  1. #1

    Formatting Cells or Text

    I have two sheets, on sheet Two cells A1, A2 and A3 have the formulas =Sheet1!A1, =Sheet1!A2 and =Sheet1!A3. For all three formula's there will be only one result. Is it possible if sheet One has a value in cell A1 that the description on sheet 2 cell A1 is completly displayed on not cut off because of the formula in cell A2?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: Formatting Cells or Text

    The cells in Sheet1 and Sheet2 do not have to be formatted the same:

    Format the three cells in Sheet2 with text wrapping on. This is the best
    way to insure that all the material will be visible.
    --
    Gary's Student