Graphing Question

  1. #1

    Graphing Question

    I'm trying to graph a 2005 company trend showing dollars and numbers. The dollar amount is in the millions and the number amount is in the low 100's. How can I graph both lines on the same chart? When I try to graph them as separate series the number trend basiclly lies on top of the x axis. I'd like to be able to see both of them on the same graph.

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Graphing Question

    Hi,

    Plot one of the lines on the secondary Y axis. To do this double click
    one of the series and on the Axis tab of the Format Dialog choose
    secondary axis.

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
    http://www.andypope.info

  3. #3
    Thanks so much for your help Andy. It looks great!!!