Easy question? Page numbers

  1. #1

    Easy question? Page numbers

    Hello folks, this should be easy...how do I print sequential page numbers when I print an entire workbook. In other words, if sheet1 ends at page 3, I want the first page of sheet2 to print as page 4 and continuing sequentially through the rest of the worksheets. How do I do this? This has to be easy. I feel stupid for asking, but I can't figure it out.

    Thanks in advance!

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Easy question? Page numbers

    Add a footer to each sheet, with the page number in the footer.
    Select all the sheets that you want to print, and click the Print
    Preview button.
    The pages should be numbered sequentially.
    If the page numbering looks okay, click the Print button.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List