UserForm Active

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor

    UserForm Active

    I have generated a UserForm which I can call up from within my Excel spreadsheet OK.
    How can I click on the cells in my spreadsheet while the UserForm is showing?
    Its as if the UserForm has now become the active window which you can click on OK but have to hide it to resume working within the spreadsheet.
    I need to be able to click on the commandbuttons in the UserForm and select cells in my spreadsheet with the UserForm showing.

  2. #2
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: UserForm Active

    userform1.show vbmodeless

  3. #3
    Forum Contributor

    Compile Error

    I am trying UserForm4.Show vbModeless but it keeps coming up with a Compile Error. "Wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignment".

    Sub StockPlan_Button68_Click()
    UserForm4.Show vbModeless
    End Sub

    Any ideas

  4. #4
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: UserForm Active

    If you are using xl97, it doesn't have a vbModeless property. Otherwise it
    should work.

    Tom Ogilvy

    "grahammal" <[email protected]> wrote
    in message news:[email protected]...