Conditional Formatting Formula

  1. #1

    Conditional Formatting Formula

    Hello everyone,

    Hopefully you can help me with what I am sure is probably easy, but not to me.

    I have data that goes from row 4 to row 295. I want to take the data in each cell C through H and compare it to the data in column K and L. If the data in each each cell C through H isn't between the values in K and L I want to mark the cell yellow.

    I have been going though each row and using the not between conditional formatting function, but I think I could insert an AND formula to acheive this on all rows at once.

    Any help anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated!!

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Kevin Vaughn
    Guest

    RE: Conditional Formatting Formula

    conditional formatting formla is
    =AND((C1 > $K1),(C1 < $L1))

    Highlight cells c4 through h295 prior to going into conditional formatting.
    You may or may not want to change > to >= and < to <=.

    --
    Kevin Vaughn