Block Arrows in Top Left Corner of Cells

  1. #1

    Block Arrows in Top Left Corner of Cells

    For lack of a more technical term, I have what you might call little green block arrows in the top left corner of all of the cells on my spreadsheets. It seems to have started with a new release of Office XP. I can't find a way to get rid of them... Does anyone have any ideas ? Thanks !

  2. #2
    DaveyC4S
    Guest

    RE: Block Arrows in Top Left Corner of Cells

    Go to Tools>> Options>> Error Checking and uncheck the box 'Enable Background
    Error Checking'