Formular for a time line

  1. #1

    Formular for a time line

    Hi all,

    Please could someone help I have been stuggeling with this all day. I have a columb of shift start and finish times and varing from 8 to 4 hours slots. what i need is to some how match 2 cells together to make a 12 hour slot from 8-8.

    the data will look soe thing like this:-
    1 8:00 12:00 4:00hrs match
    2 8:00 16:00 8:00hrs
    3 16:00 20:00 4:00hrs cell a1

    please help me

    thanks
    Brento

  2. #2
    AliWitt
    Guest

    RE: Formular for a time line

    Please post more info. I'm not sure what you are trying to do.

  3. #3

    I really hope you can I have attached a doc to show what I am looking for.

    thanks again

    BrentoDoc1.doc

  4. #4

    Angry

    Can someone PLEASE help me with this problem or point me in the right direction.