Navigating through Cells

  1. #1

    Navigating through Cells

    I am all of a sudden unable to navigate from cell to cell using the arrow keys on my keyboard, the page seems to move instead. How have I done this ? how can I return to normal navigation??? please help!!!

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Navigating through Cells

    You probably have the Scroll Lock key on. Turn it off (it is
    located above the Home and End keys).

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson