Help with integrals!?

  1. #1

    Help with integrals!?

    I've tried to make a formula of an integral, but i can't find any solution.

    My formula looks like this:

    sum = b*[1.1^x] where x = the highest value, and the lowest is 0.

    I then want to solve variable b...

    anyone have a solution?

  2. #2
    vezerid
    Guest

    Re: Help with integrals!?

    Use Tools|Goal Seek

    Set Cell: (your sum cell)
    To Value: (your desired value)
    By Changing Cell: (cell containing b)

    Does this help?

    Kostis Vezerides

  3. #3
    David J. Braden
    Guest

    Re: Help with integrals!?

    Has anyone understood what this poster was asking? I sure haven't.
    Flirrrt: repost if you still need help, and plz be clear as to what you
    are integrating, with respect to what.

    DaveB

    --
    Please keep response(s) solely within this thread.