How to display 12-12-34 as it is in excel worksheet?

  1. #1
    Justin
    Guest

    How to display 12-12-34 as it is in excel worksheet?

    when i enter numbers in 12-23-34 format will convert into date format. I want
    to display as it is. How to do this

  2. #2
    All you have to do is change the format of the cell to 'Text'
    (Right-Click > Format Cells > (Number Tab) and select 'Text'

  3. #3
    NAVEEN
    Guest

    RE: How to display 12-12-34 as it is in excel worksheet?

    Put ' infront of data

    Type as follows:

    ' 12-23-34

    Regards