Vlookup

  1. #1

    Vlookup

    Below is what sheet 2 of my file looks like...the first column is a list that column F in my file has a pull-done for. Then in column I-T of my file, I have VLOOKUP formulas to pick up what you see here (I will change O's once I get this to work, and there are 12 columns, you just don't see them here). Column I works fine, Column J and from then on, I get #ref!. The o's are a "Insert, Named, Defined" range named MYLOOKUP1.

    SURV O O O O O O
    LTR O O O O O O
    BRC O O O O O O
    INVITE O O O O O O
    SM O O O O O O
    #10 win O O O O O O
    #9 env O O O O O O
    HELP!!!

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Vlookup

    and how is your range defined?

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software

  3. #3

    Re: Vlookup

    You have another response in your other thread.