help, please

  1. #1
    wrosie
    Guest

    help, please

    A friend wants to do the following:

    "Workbook called SEMINARS. 3 sheets that are for 3 diff seminars. On the
    fourth sheet, I would like to call that the "ENTRY" sheet. On that sheet I
    want to have a row of info that says for example

    "Name Seminar Age Level Check# Check Amount Private
    Lessons etc.

    "NOW, can I enter in the whole thing, click a button, and WHAM, that line of
    info disappears and gets sent to the proper SEMINAR SHEET??? and if so, of
    course then I'm assuming I can have it get thrown over to other sheets as
    well, for example private lessons???"

    Is this possible with macros? If so, I'd need help with the macros since I'm
    not a programmer.

  2. #2
    Forum Moderator davesexcel's Avatar
    Regina
    MS-Off Ver
    MS 365
    Posts
    13,486

    forms

    Make a small example spreadsheet, with the top row being headings,
    click on data and then forms
    once your "friend" has worked with that for a while then we can look at other possibilities

  3. #3
    wrosie
    Guest

    Re: help, please