Excel problem

  1. #1
    Khall
    Guest

    Excel problem

    Was working on a spreadsheet earlier and now I appear to be stuck in an edit
    mode for all spreadsheets. As soon as I open and clinck into spreasheet
    appears like I am holding and selecting a range of cells. Can not remove.
    Any suggestions? Excel 2003--
    --
    khall

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Excel problem

    try touching the f8 key

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    Idea

    I'm not sure if this is it, but by pressing ctrl+` (that's the key with the "~", to the left of the "1" key) you can reveal all of the formulas. This can make it look like an edit mode. I'm not sure if that's what you meant, but I figured I'd try.

  4. #4
    Khall
    Guest

    RE: Excel problem

    All--I was using VPN to remote to my desktop. I evidently had a key locked
    on my keyboard. So, I had to do a complete shutdown of my system. Brought
    it back up and all is well now. I will have to remember the suggestions that
    were presented. Thanks to everyone.
    --
    khall