Autofilter Question

  1. #1

    Autofilter Question

    Hello everybody,

    I have an autofilter question. Instead of using a value, can I use a formula when specifying which rows to display, i.e. show rows where cell value is equal to today's date, or where cell is equal to another cell reference?

    Thanks, Kenny.

  2. #2

    Re: Autofilter Question

    Not in the filter dialog.

    But you could insert a helper column of cells and put your criteria in that.

    Then filter that range to show just the trues or falses.