Using CDO and trying to add multiple attachments...

  1. #1

    Using CDO and trying to add multiple attachments...

    Hi guys

    I've nearly finished the program I'm working on. However please can someone tell me how I add multiple file attachments if I'm using the following code to send email:

    With iMsg
    Set .Configuration = iConf
    .To = "[email protected]"
    .CC = ""
    .Bcc = ""
    .From = """Nick Simpson"" <[email protected]>"
    .Subject = "Whatever"
    .TextBody = "The usual"
    .AddAttachment "" <<< I ASSUME IT'S HERE THAT NEEDS ALTERING
    .Send

    Thanks for all your help.

    Nick

  2. #2
    Oh one other question...

    Is it possible to add hypertext into the body field?

    I want to say that if you need Adobe Reader please download from...

    Thanks again

    Nick

  3. #3
    Can anyone help with this query or will I need to use a completely different method to email as required?

    If there is another method please can someone point me in the right direction?

    Thanks again

  4. #4
    Ok people I've found out how to send links in the body:

    .TextBody = "http://www.whatever.com/file.zip"

    So my only outstanding query is how to send multiple files in one email using CDO.

    I tried to repeat the .AddAttachment line but that doesn't work.

    Any ideas?

    Nick

  5. #5
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Using CDO and trying to add multiple attachments...

    Repeat the line

    .AddAttachment "C:\Data\file3.txt"
    .AddAttachment "C:\Data\file1.txt"

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

    news:[email protected]...

  6. #6
    Hi Ron

    I am so annoyed with myself. I tried that first of all thinking it would work and kept getting errors. It was late last night so was past my best.

    Just realised that I had an error in the path for the file!! That is so frustrating but thanks for making me re-visit the same coding. It works perfectly.

    Nick

  7. #7
    I've moved this query to a new thread:

    http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...04#post1509204
    Last edited by n_s_simpson; 03-02-2006 at 07:44 AM.