How to eliminate #REF

  1. #1

    How to eliminate #REF

    Hi all,

    As I read on another thread, I tried to use the conditional formatting in order to eliminate #REF error (due to lack of a certain item in pivot, that I'm going to reference with GETPIVOTDATA) but I still have the #REF as the result of sum several items if one of it is #REF.
    Is there any solution to solve this issue?

    Thanks in advance,
    regards,

    Pat

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: How to eliminate #REF

    You could use an IF formula to test the result, e.g.:

    =IF(ISERROR(GETPIVOTDATA("Units",$A$6,"Region","Ontario")),0,

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3