How to set the Column Header value for list box?

  1. #1

    How to set the Column Header value for list box?

    Hi!

    I have this listbox and it only has one column.

    I have columnHeads set to true. I would like to name the column name as "Product". I do not know how can I set the value in the column header.

    Please advise.

    Thanks,
    Aijun.

  2. #2
    Gary L Brown
    Guest

    RE: How to set the Column Header value for list box?

    Example...
    Put header in A1
    Put list in A2:A10

    ColumnHeaders = True
    ListFillRange = A2:A10

    HTH,
    --
    Gary Brown
    gary_brown@ge_NOSPAM.com

  3. #3

    How to set up Header name if not populate list box from cells?

    Hi! Gary,

    I did not populate the listbox from a spread sheet but in coding by calling mylistBox AddItem.

    I am not sure how can I set up the Column header name if the listbox is not populate from cells in a sheet.

  4. #4
    Gary L Brown
    Guest

    Re: How to set the Column Header value for list box?

    Unfortunately, per Rob Bovey [MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP, Application
    Professionals, http://www.appspro.com/], the only way that column headers in
    a listbox can be
    loaded is if you're using a range as your source data and the column headers
    are in the first row of that range.

    HTH,