+ Reply to Thread

multiple worksheet lookup?

multiple worksheet lookup?

I have a number of worksheets for different users here at work, with a master spreadsheet that I want their information parsed into. I'm having trouble figuring out a function that can lookup their work based on the "date worked on". I'm fumbling with lookups trying to lookup by date, then input all information to the right of the "date worked on" column into the master worksheet. Having repeating dates has proven difficult for me to figure out. For example, spreadsheet looks similar to the below:

"date worked on" "base number" "sales assisstant" "business area"
    2/11/06 12345 Mike G GM
    2/11/06 45678 Dan E GE
    2/11/06 91011 Rich L GE
    2/15/06 12131 Will A GM
    2/15/06 14151 Japar O GE
    2/19/06 38592 Eric E GM

This would be one person's worksheet out of around 40 in the same shared workbook. Would I be able to parse this information by date, for each person in the workbook so that all information from 2/11/06, for each person, would show up one after the other in the master sheet? I'm suspecting I'm going to have to brush up on marcro's and get to know them on an intimate level. If anyone can lend me their knowledge it would be greatly appreciated.

By the way, anybody know of a good excel book/tutorial for the more advanced functions and vba? Thanks in advance as always.

regards,
    Spiro D

:o/

Anyone?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information