Am i the first person to close and excel file, without saving chan

  1. #1
    Cjbrad
    Guest

    Am i the first person to close and excel file, without saving chan

    I entered tons of data, was trying to paste a section into an e mail, somehow
    managed to close it all without saving changes. The original file is
    available minus the changes. Is there any way to restore it to like 5 minutes
    before closing. This would be huge.
    --
    Sorry novice needing help

  2. #2

    Re: Am i the first person to close and excel file, without saving chan

    Nope.

  3. #3
    Forum Contributor
    And you won't be the last...

  4. #4
    L. Howard Kittle
    Guest

    Re: Am i the first person to close and excel file, without saving chan

    >managed to close it all without saving changes

    Any long shot chance that you sent the e-mail before making that "first of
    its kind" mistake?
    If so, the unsaved version would be at the e-mail recipients mail box.

    Howard

    news:[email protected]...

  5. #5
    L. Howard Kittle