Row Color

  1. #1

    Row Color

    I am looking to monitor Column A8:A400. If the words "WEEKLY Subtotal" appear in any of these cells I want to change the color for that row from column A to column J to light blue. If that cell at some point changes to any other value the color will revert back to default color.

    Can anyone help with this issue?

    Thanks for the advice and help!

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Row Color

    Select A8:J400 with A8 as the active Cell,
    do
    Format => Conditional Formatting
    change Cell Value is to
    Formula Is

    Put in the formula

    =Countif($A8:$J8,"*weekly subtotal*")>0

    then select format and select pattern and color

    then OK your way out.

    Tom Ogivly

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3