copying values only from another workbook

  1. #1

    copying values only from another workbook

    I have the following statement:

    GBVTWkbk.Worksheets("Money Winners ").Range("b6:b201").Copy _
    Destination:=NewWkbk.Worksheets("temp").Range("d1:d196").PasteSpecial

    I need the PasteSpecial part because the data in cells from the origin workbook are have formulas behind them, and I want to copy over their values only. When I try to add

    Paste:=xlValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks:= False, Transpose:=False

    after the PasteSpecial I am getting a compile error.

    How can I copy over just values in cells that have formulas in them?

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: copying values only from another workbook

    Try doing the copy and paste in two separate statements

    GBVTWkbk.Worksheets("Money Winners ").Range("b6:b201").Copy
    NewWkbk.Worksheets("temp").Range("d1:d196").PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues
    --
    Gary's Student