VLOOKUP NEED HELP Please

  1. #1
    sm100378
    Guest

    VLOOKUP NEED HELP Please

    Hi,

    I am in sales and created table1 to show how much income is coming from
    different categories(labor,products,etc). In other words I get paid 5
    different ways and there will be 5 cells on each table2,table3,table4,etc
    that will have a sum and I want that sum to show in a specific cell on my
    table1 main page.

    MAIN TABLE:
    V7 will show total hours from table 2, table 3, etc added all together but
    the info pulled from each table thereafter.

    TABLE2 (WITH DATA THAT WAS INPUTTED)
    H46 shows total hours of projects. I would like this number which is on
    table 2 to show on table 1 (main).

    I will have more tables made as more sales I make, so 2 questions:
    -How do I pull data from specific cell on table 2 to show on table 1
    specific cell.

    -What do I do once I have data on table3, table4, etc? Will a comma work
    or is
    there more to it?

    Thank you so much in advance

  2. #2
    Forum Moderator davesexcel's Avatar
    Regina
    MS-Off Ver
    MS 365
    Posts
    13,486

    this is good site to learn VLOOKUP

  3. #3
    sm100378
    Guest

    Need formula help

    If someone can help, I would appreciate that.

    I dont know now if I need a vlookup. All I want to do is pull a cell's data
    from table2, table3, etc to table1, which is my main page to see stats.

    Any ideas?

    Thank you so much in advance.