Excel password

  1. #1

    Excel password

    when we set password to workbook, then where that password is actually saved. If it saves in same .xls file in binary code then in which line that binary code is stored.

  2. #2
    Paul Lautman
    Guest

    Re: Excel password

    jamex wrote:
    > when we set password to workbook, then where that password is actually
    > saved. If it saves in same .xls file in binary code then in which line
    > that binary code is stored.

    Binary code does not have "lines"

  3. #3

    excel password

    Thanks paul,

    I know binary code does not have line, i mean to ask where the passwords are exactly stored?