Hyperlink in AutoShape

  1. #1
    Gecko
    Guest

    Hyperlink in AutoShape

    Hi,

    When putting an Hyperlink in an Autoshape, he returns the hyperlink cell at
    the bottom of the page.

    I found a related message from 12/19/2005 that works perfectly when
    hyperlinking in a cell, but this doesn't work in Autoshapes.

    Can anyone help ?

    Thanks,
    Gecko

  2. #2

    Right Click

    You should right click the Auto Shape and then click open hyperlink

  3. #3
    Gecko
    Guest

    Re: Hyperlink in AutoShape

    Indeed, but when I click it, the hyperlink cell is at the bottom of my sheet.

    How can I get it at the top ?

  4. #4
    CLR
    Guest

    Re: Hyperlink in AutoShape

    Right-click the AutoShape > Hyperlink > EditHyperlink > in the
    NamedLocationInFile: window, type the address you wish to go to.

    hth
    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3

  5. #5
    Gecko
    Guest

    Re: Hyperlink in AutoShape

    When I click the link, it jumps to the correct cell, but it is at the bottom
    of the screen, not the top.
    So I then have to scroll down to view the rows.

    I want it so when the link is clicked the cell to which it is linked is
    displayed at the top of the screen.

    Cheers,
    Gecko

  6. #6
    CLR
    Guest

    Re: Hyperlink in AutoShape

    A couple of ways.........You can choose an AlternateTarget cell address for
    the Hyperlink that is 27 rows below and maybe some 15 columns to the right of
    the cell you want to appear in the upper left hand corner of the screen
    (experiment here)..........or, you can create a RangeName that is full screen
    size with your Target cell as the upper leftmost cell and then Hyperlink to
    that RangeName instead of to the specific cell.

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3