Selecting more than one filter values

  1. #1

    Selecting more than one filter values

    I filtere a column having A,B,C,R groups.
    When i click A then rows related to A are selected and the rest is hidden as we know it. But how to select A and R at the same time so i can view both A and R groups.

    Regards...

  2. #2
    Ardus Petus
    Guest

    Re: Selecting more than one filter values

    Use an advanced filter

    --
    AP

    message de news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    Re: Selecting more than one filter values

    You can have two criteria in data|autofilter.

    Choose Custom from the dropdown filter arrow.

    You'll see a couple of spots where you can specify your criteria (and you can
    use and/or logic when you do it).

    Click on those dropdowns and you'll see lots of things that may help:
    Begins with
    contains
    ends with
    is greater than