How do I stop VB Editor window from opening when I run my macro

  1. #1
    Confucius
    Guest

    How do I stop VB Editor window from opening when I run my macro

    When I run my macro, the VB editor window opens up by itself. How do I
    prevent this?

  2. #2
    Forum Moderator davesexcel's Avatar
    Regina
    MS-Off Ver
    MS 365
    Posts
    13,485
    What is the window doing when it opens, what does the macro do?

  3. #3
    Edwin Tam
    Guest

    RE: How do I stop VB Editor window from opening when I run my macro

    When you have VB Editor closed, and you run the macro from "Tools", "Macros",
    VB Editor should never pop up by itself unless the macro encounters an error
    and you chose to switch to debug mode.

    Of course, when you run your macro from VB Editor by clicking on the "play"
    button, VB Editor would remain active in the screen.

    Otherwise, I cannot think of any circumstances or reason why VB Editor would
    pop up by itself. I simply have never seen this happening...

    Regards,
    Edwin Tam
    [email protected]
    http://www.vonixx.com