Financial formulas

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor

    Financial formulas

    I have the following spreadsheet:

    year beg bal yr contr int rate int inc ending balance
    2006 25000 10000 15% ??

    What formula do I use to calculate the interest income?

  2. #2
    kassie
    Guest

    RE: Financial formulas

    You can use: =SUM(B2:C2)*D2, although this does not take into
    considerationmotnly interest earnings, but only one annual earning

  3. #3
    Fred Smith
    Guest

    Re: Financial formulas

    It depends on when you make your yearly contribution. If you make it at the
    beginning of the year, the formula is:

    =(begbal+yrcont)*intrate

    If it's at the end of the year, the formula is:

    =begbal*intrate

    Fred

    "JR573PUTT" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...