Alternative to insert

  1. #1

    Alternative to insert

    I have the following code in a shared file, and i keep running into errors with the insert code.

    If scoreRow <> x Then
    ws1.Cells(scoreRow, 11).Cut
    ws1.Cells(x, 11).Insert
    ws1.Cells(scoreRow, 12).Cut
    ws1.Cells(x, 12).Insert
    End If

    Q. Is there an alternative way to carry out the above procedure in a shared file.

    Thanks for any help.

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: Alternative to insert

    In the help on Limitations of Shared workbooks, it says

    "You can't insert or delete blocks of cells"

    as a workaround it suggests:

    " You can insert entire rows and columns."

    Tom Ogilvy

  3. #3
    tom,

    I'm struggling to find an easy way to select then entire row by adjusting the code i already have.

    Where do i start?