How do I format excel if cell value is = to 0 then row height = 0

  1. #1
    Jane11804
    Guest

    How do I format excel if cell value is = to 0 then row height = 0

    I have one mail worksheet with all of my data on it, then four other sheets
    containing "if" formulas to split the main data into sections. To make this
    easily printable, I think I need a conditional format to hide the rows with
    no data in; ie IF D4=0, ROW HEIGHT=0, ROW HEIGHT=20

    Is this possible?

    Thanks in advance

    [email protected]

  2. #2
    Malaysia
    With condition formatting it is not possible as condition formatting only does formatting. I believe tha only way to do it via a macro. Maybe you could ask this question in the programming section of this forum.

    Rgds.

  3. #3
    Guest

    Re: How do I format excel if cell value is = to 0 then row height = 0

    Hi

    You should have a look at Data/Filter/Autofilter. I think it might be what
    are wanting.

    Andy.

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Jane11804
    Guest

    Re: How do I format excel if cell value is = to 0 then row height

    many thanks Andy for your very prompt reply; yes this does excatly what I
    wanted it to do. Many thanks again

    Jane11804

  5. #5
    Guest

    Re: How do I format excel if cell value is = to 0 then row height

    Thanks for the feedback!