Dashboard

  1. #1
    fkistner
    Guest

    Dashboard

    I am not an expert at Excel, but can do a few things --- the one thing that I
    cannot do is create a web-based dashboard using Excel. What I would like to
    do is create a dashboard from one like you see with flahing red, yellow &
    green lights something that looks dynamic. It would be great if the
    dashboard could be updated via an Excel spreadsheet and I also have a work
    website that is SharePoint --- I am the Administrator (not savvey in this
    tool) but if I could create the Excel spreadsheet and send it to SharePoint
    and have it look like an automated dashboard that would be FANTASTIC! Please
    any help would be appreciated --- just remember to give me step by step
    directions --- thanks
    --
    flojoe

  2. #2