Printing issues

  1. #1
    Belgium

    Printing issues

    I have an excel file that puzzles me.

    When I print the sheet to a preview on screen, all is well.
    But when I hit the print button (HP5740), all I receive is a blank page?

    If I send it to another printer on the network (HP710c) no problem, nice print out.

    How can it be that my screen preview is ok, and the print out blank?

    Ivan

  2. #2
    Martin
    Guest

    RE: Printing issues

    Whats your ink levels like in printer?

  3. #3
    Belgium
    I've just printed the same file from another PC and it's OK.
    Apparently, it's something with settings on that particular PC.

    Ivan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin