newbi help

  1. #1

    newbi help

    hey all,
    First post here,

    I have been working on a spread sheet for one of my college projects. I have all my currency in euros(€), but i need to have then in dollars ($) but i can not find a way to change all the symbols in one go.I am running Excel 2003,

    Thanks for any help u might be able to provide,
    Cheers,
    Simon, Dublin

  2. #2
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: newbi help

    Assuming the dollars are in separate cells just format the cells as
    currency==>dollars