Two sets of radio buttons on a worksheet?

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor

    Two sets of radio buttons on a worksheet?

    hi

    I would like to have to sets of radio buttons on my worksheet, with a seperate ref cell for each set. How can I do this?

    At the moment the ref cell of all the radio buttons is changed, when I change one of them

  2. #2
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    RE: Two sets of radio buttons on a worksheet?

    There are tow choices for radio buttons.

    1. Buttons from the forms toolbar (I pretty much never use these) which is
    what you are using. All of the option buttons reference a single cell. To do
    what you want to do you need to add a frame control around the buttons
    thereby grouping the buttons and allowing you to have multiple cell
    references. Changing the selection changes the value of that cell. The
    options for modifying the options buttons are found on the forms control. I
    find them restrictive and combersome. The Code for the option buttons will be
    in a strandard code module.

    2. Buttons from the control toolbox. These buttons will be much more
    familiar to people who have done programming in VB6. Modifying the buttons is
    done via the properties and there are lots of options. Each button can link
    to a cell (don't link multiple buttons to the same cell). To group buttons
    you can create groups in the properties. Code for these option buttons is
    created right in the sheet.
    --
    HTH...

    Jim Thomlinson