Show Weekday with date???

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor

    Show Weekday with date???

    Is there anyway to format the cell so when I enter a date the cell will show the weekday along with the date? For instance, if I enter 04/04/2006 into the cell, the cell will show "Wed 04/04/06".

  2. #2
    Jonathan Cooper
    Guest

    RE: Show Weekday with date???

    Use the following number format.

    ddd mm/dd/yy

  3. #3
    Jonathan Cooper
    Guest

    RE: Show Weekday with date???

    I'm assuming that you didn't mean for it to say "Wed", when 4/4/06 is really
    a Tuesday.

  4. #4
    Forum Contributor
    You assumed correctly. I haven't changed my calander since yesterday. Thanks for the help. Sometimes I overthink these little things and I wind up not being able to see the forest for the trees.