SUM from another worksheet

  1. #1

    Exclamation SUM from another worksheet

    Worksheet A has a Budgeted Value of $100 and next to it I want a value entered that tells me what I have left from what I have spent

    The values of what I have spent are on Worksheet B

    How do I make it to where one Worksheet talks to another? Basically

    I want to take the total amount from what I spent in Worksheet B and deduct it from by Budget in Worksheet A

  2. #2
    peabrain25
    Guest

    RE: SUM from another worksheet

    liftapia,

    Assuming that your total on Sheet A is in Cell C9, then put this in D9:

    =C9-Sheet2!E20

    where Sheet2 is the name of your Sheet B and E20 is the sum of what you have
    already spent on that sheet. Make sure you keep the ! in there. Hope this
    helps!

    Mark

  3. #3

    SUM fron another worksheet