Double-click referencing to other worksheets

  1. #1

    Smile Double-click referencing to other worksheets

    What do I need to do to enable double-click referencing to other worksheets? For example, I am working on Workbook A which links to data in Workbook B. I want to be able to double click on a cell in Workbook A and pull up the linking data in Workbook B.

    Any assistance regarding this matter would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Double-click referencing to other worksheets

    Tools>Options>Edit.

    Uncheck "edit directly in cell".

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

  3. #3