moving file from excel to word

  1. #1
    Clovis
    Guest

    moving file from excel to word

    I followed all instructions given by Shanjar in previous question- however
    when i open Ms Word- there is no place to open or create a new document- how
    do I do that? If i hit file inthe tool bar- creating is not an option I do
    not know where to go for this step.
    it will not let me create, edit or paste- please help if you can- have
    been trying for over 4 hrs to get this file moved so I can cut and paste and
    send to others- thank you so much.

  2. #2
    Click on File then New
    Click on Edit the Paste

    If you are still having problems click on the "Post Reply" button next to this messag, don't open a new thread.

  3. #3
    Clovis
    Guest

    Re: moving file from excel to word