results on sheet 2

  1. #1
    Tommy
    Guest

    results on sheet 2

    I have golf program I am working on. Here is the setup

    column a b c d e
    f g h
    player 1 score score total player 1 score
    score total
    player 2 " " " player 2
    " " "
    Player 3
    Player 4
    Player 5 " " " player 5
    " " "

    That is an example of the first page, it hase 3 other teams under the ones
    above.
    I want to enter a score and without using a macro if possible the score and
    total automatically go to sheet 2 in order from lowest score to highest. i
    want this to happen everytime I enter a score. Is this possible.

    thank you

  2. #2
    Forum Expert Carim's Avatar
    4,070
    Hi,

    Provided you have the same column headings in sheet1 and sheet2,
    following should do the job...adjust to your needs : is Range("C1") the total score and the sorting key ?

    Range("A2").Select
    Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlToRight)).Select
    Selection.Copy
    Sheets("Sheet2").Select
    Application.Goto Range("A2")
    ActiveSheet.Paste
    Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("C1"), Order1:=xlAscending, Header:=xlGuess, _
    OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False, Orientation:=xlTopToBottom

    Cheers
    Carim

  3. #3
    Tommy
    Guest

    Re: results on sheet 2

    Carim

    I just sent you an email with the program attached, my first post didn't
    showup correct. If you could help, thank you
    Tommy

  4. #4
    Forum Expert Carim's Avatar
    4,070
    Hi Tommy,

    Up until have not received your email ...
    let me give you my email [email protected]
    (remove nospam)

    Carim

  5. #5
    Tommy
    Guest

    Re: results on sheet 2

    I just sent it to you, i am out for the night, i go to work at 3:45 in the
    morning.

  6. #6
    Forum Expert Carim's Avatar
    4,070
    Hi Tommy,

    Just mailed you back your worksheet...
    Congratulations on all you had already done ...

    Cheers
    Carim