Command Button does not re-set once clicked

  1. #1
    Jurrasicway
    Guest

    Command Button does not re-set once clicked

    Hi, This must be a fairly simle one for all of you Exel Guru's. When I click
    on my Toggle Button to change to antother sheet it stays depressed. When I
    click it again and go back to the front sheet it looks normal. How do I
    ensure that it resets itself automatically. Must be easy but its driving me
    mad!!!

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Forum Moderator davesexcel's Avatar
    Regina
    MS-Off Ver
    MS 365
    Posts
    13,474
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurrasicway
    ...When I click
    on my Toggle Button to change to antother sheet it stays depressed. When I
    click it again and go back to the front sheet it looks normal. How do I
    ensure that it resets itself automatically.....
    Thanks
    Sounds like you want a regular button, not a toggle button, a toggle works for different senarios, true if depressed, false if not, ect

  3. #3
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Command Button does not re-set once clicked

    Use a commandbutton instead of a Toggle button. Your Toggle button is
    functioning as designed.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Jurrasicway
    Guest

    Re: Command Button does not re-set once clicked

    Thanks Tom, I thought it would be simple. When would you use a toggle button
    and not a command button?

    Regards.

  5. #5
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Command Button does not re-set once clicked

    When I wanted to indicate that a certain condition is set.

    Perhaps if I was working in two currencies. If the toggle button is down,
    then on currency is display. If the toggle button is up, another currency
    is displayed.

    Anything that dictated a light switch paradigm or a binary or ON/OFF
    paradigm as an example.

  6. #6
    Jurrasicway
    Guest

    Re: Command Button does not re-set once clicked

    Thanks Tom.